Gift categlog Donations
- To reach out, nurture and disciple our young people into mature Christians that will live godly life styles and transform the world for Christ. Isaiah 61:1-4
As a Youth Ministry we desire
- To reach out to the lost young people.
- To disciple them into mature Christians
- To get them rooted and grounded in the word
- To equip them with godly resources that will enable them to live in a godly way and become the salt and light of the world
To get more than 70% of them involved in ministry
- To help develop and exercise youth gifts
- To expose and link youth to opportunities
- To encourage young people to embark On income generating activities
YOUTH AT RISK INTERVENTION PROGRAM
This program is called coffee time, because it takes place at coffee hour. Young people gather on Sunday evenings, a cup of coffee with a snack is served as we reach out to them. Our aim is to have young people spend their leisure time constructively.
Coffee time community youth Forum is a youth ministry strategy. It was formed in 2005 with the main purpose to equip the youth in and outside church with skills enhancing their personal development of the body, mind and spirit regardless of their race, faith, or socio-economic background.
Since its formation, CoffeeTime has offered a forum for dialogue with young people (youth) in the community to enable them better understand the challenges they face and help them to reach a workable solution.
It has undertaken a number of activities aimed at personal development and improvement e.g., seminars on life skills, AIDS awareness campaigns, anti-AIDS educational programs, Seminars on relationships between the opposite sex (courtship), debates on social issues(families), sports , theatre for development(music and drama) .
Contact the Youth Ministry at: